Artec Industries Tube Armor
Want to beef up a section of tubing, whether it's lower links, tie rod, sliders or a section of cage, without adding a lot of weight? Artec Tube Armor is the answer. A 30 inch section only adds about 2 lbs to your tube. Contrast that to using a full length of thicker tube and you not only save weight but money since thicker tubing is significantly higher. Plus it generally means easier packaging than thicker tube since you don't have to worry about the added girth. This tube reinforcement is a great way to add protection exactly where it's needed.
- CNC Laser cut and CNC bent from 3/16" mild steel
- 70 degree bend fits tubing from 1.5" OD up
- Plate Steel Bend actually adds strength to your tubing making is less susceptible to bending
- Tube armor takes most of the physical abuse and can be replaced by simply cutting off and welding on a new one...no need to replace entire tube
- Available in 30 inch lengths...trim to needed length. Cut one piece in half for shorter lengths.
- Shipped in raw steel
- Ships as a SINGLE PIECE
- Perfect addition to our Easy Link Kits or Steering Kits
48 INCH VERSION NOT DISCONTINUED AND AVAILABLE HERE (GU4021)