Currently Out of Stock.
ETA 2nd Quarter 2020
ARTEC SUPER BEARING
Ready to make your JK with a 1 ton swap kit work without messing with the computer? Wanna run 8x6.5" bolt pattern on your Superduty axle?
Heavy Duty Unit Bearings for 2005+ Superduty Front Dana 60 axle with 52 tooth tone rings and both 8x6.5" and 8x170mm lug patterns. Plug into your Jeep JK Wrangler with a Superduty 1 ton swap kit and make your ABS happy!
- 52 tooth tone ring to match factory JK tooth counts
- Includes both 8x6.5" and 8x170mm lug patterns to let you choose which wheels you want to run
- Eight 14mm studs included
- Uses a Dodge 2500 front ABS sensor (sold separately) to allow Plug-and-Play compatibility with your Jeep JK
- 35 spline
- Requires wheel center bore of 4.92" or larger
- 1 year warranty
NOTE: THIS IS A SINGLE UNIT BEARING. TWO WILL BE NEEDED FOR A COMPLETE AXLE SWAP
WARNING: NOT FOR USE IN FORD SUPERDUTY TRUCK DIRECTLY. THIS KIT IS INTENDED FOR USE IN JEEP WRANGLER JK USING A SUPERDUTY AXLE. YOUR FORD COMPUTER AND ABS WILL NOT BE HAPPY!