• If you have 2005-2010 knuckles, look on the inside if the main arms for etched lines. Cut off those tabs on the etched line. For 2011+ no need to trim.
• Drill out the driver side oem knuckle hole to ¾”
• Grind off on the front side of the knuckle the casting protrusion where it’ll contact the arm. Looks like a big pimple on the front side. Haha
• Insert the tube with the tapered end in the passenger side and slide the bigger spacer underneath and bolt that sleeve to the knuckle.
• Place the sleeve with no taper on the driver side and insert the small spacer from underneath and bolt sleeve to knuckle.
• Holding the interior tabs inside the main arm, slide the arms down over the sleeve until it stops.
• Slide the gusset on the inside of the knuckle to hold the whole thing together
• Make sure the inner tab is spaced evenly and tack weld it together. Use our heims with spacers for best results
• You can heat the whole knuckle in the oven to 400 degrees or use a torch to heat it up. Doesn’t need to be red hot.
• Weld and let cool slowly. Peen it for stress relief. Knuckle is cast steel and can use normal MIG wire but they are still dissimilar materials so you want it to cool as slowly as possible.
reference the pictures on the website for correct piece orientation.