Artec Industries is seeking an energetic individual at our manufacturing facility. Associates will construct, assemble, and fabricate various materials to create the best components in the Offroad Industry.
Work with your hands in great family environment. Employee discounts on Artec products. Friendly co-workers and opportunities for advancement.
Assembly - Manufacturing - Production - General Labor
Essential Job Functions:
- Carry steel materials and cumbersome sheet goods of moderate to heavy weight.
- Material dimensions may be up to or exceed 4’ x 8’ in overall dimension – lifting up to 80 lbs
- Operate Sheet Metal Press Brake and other machines to assist in manufacturing operations.
- Must flex within functional areas of assembly, production, packaging, and shipping.
- Use power/air tools like staple gun, impact wrench, drill, etc. Use non-power tools such as tape dispenser, utility knives, stretch wrap dispenser, tape measure, etc.
- Able to read and interpret written orders and specifications, blueprints, instructions and labels, which may contain hazardous warnings and cautions.
- Follow instructions and policies relative to quality and quantity work standards.
- Perform other duties as required or directed by management.
- Provide guidance and assist with on the job training of team members.
- Adhere to the company safety regulations and assist in the training and awareness of safety guidelines to new team members in the department.
- Must maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work environment.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be available to work overtime, including Saturdays, if required by production schedule.
- Must be able to work in a group or team setting or individual projects.
- Must have the flexibility to work rotating shifts as necessary.
- The employee will stand for most of their shift (sometimes for extended periods) for 8 - 10 hours per day and lift up to 80 lbs.
This job operates in a manufacturing plant environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand (sometimes for extended periods); walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 80 pounds. The employee may, at times, sit, bend, stoop, squat, reach overhead, or crawl (may be in confined spaces). The employee is expected to perform repetitive tasks using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or work in high places.
Technical Mumbo Jumbo aka Nitty Gritty
North Salt Lake City
| Full or Part Time|
Day or Night Shift
Starting at $13.50/hr DOE
After 12 months of employment: 401k, Bonuses,