ARTEC JL Steel Bumper Winch Plate
REDESIGNED FOR MORE BEEF
Did you buy a "winch ready" OEM steel bumper only to discover you can't mount a winch?
Artec Industries is excited to announce our new JL Steel Bumper Winch Plate which gives you a mounting location for your winch in an OEM Steel Bumper. Our original winch plate was made from 3/16" but we had a couple situations where it was flexing so we changed to 1/4" thick steel and gusseted it a lot more to make it extremely rigid. Look at the competition out there using only 3/16" and you'll also notice areas of the winch plate without gussets and bends...these are weak points which have caused even Mopar to discontinue their original design. Our Winch Plate is designed using State-of-the-Art 3D modeling with files directly from JEEP, WARN and SUPERWINCH for a precise fit requiring no modification of your jeep to fit most winches. These brackets are hard powdercoated black for direct bolt-on installation and a long life. All this at a PHENOMENAL PRICE and manufactured in-house which means it's MADE IN THE USA!
- Compatible with most WARN winches including Zeon*, most Smittybilt, and most Superwinches EXCEPT THE EXP. No longer compatible with Superwinch EXP. Does not fit Warn VR EVO series.
- Thick 1/4" steel winch plate engineered better than competitors for ultimate strength and less weight
- 16 gauge aluminum front cover featuring stamped Artec A-blade logos
- Allows you to easily preinstall winch on plate prior to installing bumper unlike competitors
- Designed using original OEM 3D files from JEEP, WARN, and SUPERWINCH for maximum compatibility and best fitment. See APPLICATION GUIDE TAB for models tested.**
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent in-house for precise fit
- Includes hardware for mounting the front face plate
- Includes plates for offsetting the bumper forward for any winches that may require it. Not needed for most winches.
- Black Powdercoat for durability and direct bolt-in installation
- MADE IN USA IN HOUSE
*NOTE: Serial #2217394 and down Warn Zeon winches have a 180 deg turning clutch lever which interferes with the bumper but serial #2217395 and up are shipping with a 90 deg version. Warn has a retrofit 90 degree clutch kit available for older models...just call them at 1-800-543-9276 for part number 100240.
**NOTE: The Jeep JL has very tight tolerances in this area. Please refer to the APPLICATION GUIDE TAB for tested models and dimensions.
NOTE: While all precautions are made to ensure the powdercoated surface is protected, small scratches from the shipping process may be present upon arrival.