Table Extension for Jig Table
Make your Jig Table larger with the flexibility of adding surface area where and when you want
PREORDER - SHIPMENTS BEGIN OCT 15
Is the 58" x 30" top surface of the Jig Table not quite enough surface area? Do you want the capability of adding more depth to your table without having to store a much deeper table? This Table Extension gives you the capabilities of a larger table without taking up the floor space. And you can stack multiples of them for more spacer if you want.
- CNC Fiber Laser Cut and precision CNC Bent from 3/16" steel for a robust solution
- Same 4 inch hole pattern directly extended from Jig Table top so you have a seamless transition of bolt spacing.
- Use the QUICKSLOT system to allow you to quickly and easily mount the Extension on the table. No awkwardly mounting it, while bolting it on at the same time.
- 30" x 14" table top making your Jig Table either 14 inches longer or deeper.
- Same 30" depth as the Jig Table
- Ships flat for low cost and assembly and welding required by end user