SUPERDUTY HIGH STEER ARM
Artec Industries is excited to announce our new high steer arm for '05-'12 Ford Superduty F-250 and F-350 trucks. This high steer arm is for use with the aftermarket Reid Racing Superduty knuckle available HERE. Together, this arm and knuckle allow the user to correct steering problems that are common on lifted Superdutys.
- CNC machined from 1" thick cold roll steel and clear zinc plated for corrision resistance
- Choose between stainless steel spacer/adapters for either 3/4" bolt or a Ford 1-ton tapered drag link end.
- Corrects OEM steering geometry allowing drag link to mount above or under the arm depending on lift height*
- Compatible with our JK 1-ton swap bracket kit
NOTE: This is a passenger side arm only. Driver side not available. Reid Racing does not currently make a driver side knuckle.
* Uses D60 ARP Studs And Nuts 5 Pack Kit.
*Tracbar bracket modifications necessary when changing OEM steering geometry.