ARTEC JL Front Fender Chop Kit Brackets
Did you remove the bottom half of your Rubicon Fenders for clearance, only to lose your turn/marker lights and are left with a floppy factory fender?
Artec Industries is excited to announce our new JL Front Fender Chop Kit Brackets which not only reinforce your factory upper half Rubicon fenders after you've removed the lower half, they also give you mounting locations for new turn signal and marker lights. Our brackets are constructed from rigid 1/8" thick steel and designed using State-of-the-Art 3D modeling with files directly from the manufacturer for a precise fit. These brackets are hard powdercoated black for direct bolt-on installation and a long life. All this at a PHENOMENAL PRICE and manufactured in-house which means its MADE IN THE USA!
- Designed for OEM Rubicon fender flares with the lower half of the flare removed (other models to follow)
- 1/8" steel brackets add rigidity back to upper flare half
- Holes included for mounting Marker/Turn lights (optional...not included)
- Designed using original OEM files and CNC laser cut and CNC bent in-house for precise fit
- Includes new hardware for mounting the brackets
- Fully Welded and powdercoated for direct bolt-in installation...5 minute install
- MADE IN USA IN HOUSE FROM USA MATERIALS
- Powdercoat color is black
- AVAILABLE ADD-ON BOLT STYLE LED MARKER AND TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS ****These lights will cause a dash error light with the LED package. If running the incandescent option it will be necessary to add an LED flasher or resistor to the system to eliminate the error code. These can be purchased at local auto parts stores or online****
- AVAILABLE ADD-ON OEM HARDWARE REPLACEMENT KIT. Replaces all the factory clip style hardware with more rugged bolts, nut and rivnuts.
NOTE: LED LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED BUT AVAILABLE AS AN ADD-ON, BRACKETS ONLY - SOLD IN PAIRS
NOTE: While all precautions are made to ensure the powdercoated surface is protected, small scratches from the shipping process may be present upon arrival.