- Fully fabricated for the best steering geometry and clearances
- Allows for straight tie rod - no bends - and clears even deep fabricated differential covers
- Included Knuckle Bolts and tapered spacers for tight fit and increased strength
- Welds directly to factory knuckles (1999 to 2004 SuperDuty)
- 3/4" bolt holes for uncompromising steering strength
- Precision Laser Cut from 1/4" steel and CNC Bent for accurate fitment
- Minimal modification to OEM knuckle needed*
Sold in pairs only (DRIVER SIDE AND PASSENGER SIDE). Includes knuckle bolt kits (8" long bolt, sleeve and stover locking nut) and all internal gusseting.
Rod end bolts not included because different lengths are needed depending on which holes you use.
*Knuckle holes will need to be drilled out to 3/4". Casting remnants on front of knuckle will need to be ground down. Knuckles from different years are slightly different from each other so we've etched a trim line on the laser cut part that will need to be trimmed off.
***Requires welding and minor fabrication. We highly recommend this kit only be installed by a competent welder.***