Artec Laser cut Multi-Tool
Need to tighten a jam nut, or check a bolt size, measure spacing in a bracket, or pop the top off a cold one? Now you can do all this and more with this multi-tool that is designed to give you the functionality you need for your vehicle. Keep it handy on your glovebox for those just-in-case moments.
- Bottle Opener
- Metric and Standard rulers
- Use as a square
- Hex wrenches for 1.25", 7/8", and 3/4" Jam Nuts commonly found on link suspension and steering*
- Hex wrenches for high steer arm studs 1/2" and 9/16"*
- Small Hex wrench sizes - 9/16", 1/2", 7/16", 3/8", 5/16", and 1/4" which also works as a bit driver
- Holes that can be used to measure bolts or act as a drill guide - 3/4", 9/16", 1/2", 3/8", and 1/4"
- Fixture for 2.625" wide spaced tabs
- Pry Bar
Laser cut and etched from .125" mild steel with laser hardened edges. Not be used frequently as a regular mechanics tool. Mild Steel is not painted and will rust. Clear coat Spray paint will protect it and etchings will still be visible.
*Larger Hex Wrenches are measured based on the threaded stud size of the bolt/stud not the hex size.