Toyota 4-Runner 5th Gen Bellypan System
6061 ALUMINUM SKID PLATES FOR HEAVY DUTY YET LIGHTWEIGHT PROTECTION.
Artec Industries' NEW 5th Gen Toyota 4Runner Bellypan is designed to give your vehicle full protection underneath the vehicle. Designed using 3D scans directly off real vehicles, this belly pan skid plate ensures that you have a great fit with factory components. Explore with confidence knowing that your vehicle is equipped with the most robust bellypan on the market. The no drilling, no trimming design allows you to install this bellypan with minimal down time to ensure you spend more time out on the trail with your 4Runner.
- 1/4" 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16" zinc plated steel support brackets for extremely heavy duty protection
- 6061 Aluminum offers a higher surface strength than competitors' 5052 Aluminum skid plates, meaning it'll last longer and gouge less.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on welds, cracking, or bending (Not on scratches...that's what a skid plate does. Original purchaser only).
- Designed from high quality 3D scans for great and ultra precise fit.
- Side flanges extend upward into the gaps to keep out debris for more complete protection. Competitors just basically offer a flat plate with no side flanges.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely smooth bottom
- No Drilling or Trimming Required*
- Use with Artec A-arm skids and Gas tank skid for complete protection (not included)
- Easy to remove Oil Filter and Oil Drain plates
- Front Impact Zone Heavily Fortified with Heavy Duty support bracket behind skid
- Drain Holes for reduced water/debris retention
- Works with a maximum of 1" Differential Drop
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
*OEM skid plates removal required. Will not work with aftermarket suspensions that drop the entire IFS bulkhead or other extreme changes to suspension.
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.
This skid plate is excellent. Completely changed my confidence level when rock crawling and makes the 4Runner into a legit of an offroad vehicle. Welds looked great, no problem with fitment. It contours around the lower a-arms excellent and protects everything. Install took around two hours.Reviewed by: Justin from New York. on 10/9/2019
Click image above to view Installation Instructions
Installation of this kit requires Rivnuts. We have included our Rivnut Tool (TC0011) in the package, here is a quick demonstration video on the use of this tool: