- Fully fabricated for the best steering geometry and clearances
- Allows for straight tie rod - no bends - and clears even deep fabricated differential covers
- Included Knuckle Bolts and tapered spacers for tight fit and increased strength
- Welds directly to factory knuckles (2005 and up SuperDuty)
- 3/4" bolt holes for uncompromising steering strength
- Precision Laser Cut from 1/4" steel and CNC Bent for accurate fitment
- Minimal modification to OEM knuckle needed*
Sold in pairs only. Includes knuckle bolt kits (8" long bolt, sleeve and stover locking nut) and all internal gusseting.
Rod end bolts not included because different lengths are needed depending on which holes you use.
*Driver Side Knuckle hole will need to be drilled out to 3/4". Casting remnants on front of knuckle will need to be ground down. Knuckles from '05-'10 are slightly different than '11+ so we've etched a trim line on the laser cut part that will need to be trimmed off.
***Requires welding and minor fabrication. We highly recommend this kit only be installed by a competent welder.***