Raised Trackbar Bracket for 3.5" Front Axle
This heavy bracket is designed to give you a universal trackbar mounting option for Dana 60 swap kits, especially those using our Low Profile Dana 60 Front Trusses. This bracket gives you several options to find the perfect geometry. The 1/4" thick CNC precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a quality, heavy duty solution.
NOTE: This bracket offers several raised trackbar holes. Every lift is different and some trial and error may be necessary to find the ideal ride. This bracket is NOT bolt on and requires welding. This bracket will also require modifying or fabricating a new trackbar itself since it will be slightly shorter. This bracket attaches to the axle next to the factory coil perch.
- 1/4" mild steel. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.*
- Perfect solution to accompany crossover/high steering on the Front Jeep axle.
- Adjusts roll center higher for greater stability.
- 3 holes of adjustment to find ideal geometry
- Works great with Artec Low Profile Front axle trusses
- 3.5" axle tube diameter can be easily modified for larger tube diameters
NOTE: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
*Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
*Requires a custom Trackbar